Spirit CU800 Exercise Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit CU800 exercise bike. Ergonomic features built with user comfort in mind make this exercise bike a superior choice for the committed athlete.
- Console: Large blue LED matrix window with 20 character message centre, integrated reading rack
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, METs, Pulse, RPM, Speed, Time, Watts
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt with self-tensioner
- Seat: Dual-spring cushioned
- Flywheel: 14kg
- Pedal: Dual-width with 2 degree pronation
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forged steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Adjustments: Easy-ratchet with full fore/aft seat - Seat to pedal distance: (min. 70cm, max. 98cm)
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Music Addon: No
- Product Weight: 53kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1070mm L x 540mm W x 1350mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The Spirit CU800 exercise bike is a self-generated light commercial and residential upright bike with incredible features. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seat, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard. The multi-grip handlebar, together with the easy ratcheting seat post, integrated with the fore/aft positioning of the dual-spring seat, assures you receive an extra comfortable workout.
The heavy gauge steel frame and heavyweight flywheel of the Spirit CU800 exercise bike creates the perfect base while the console offers multiple programs and ample, easy-to-read feedback to keep you engaged for the duration of your workout.
- Easy-to-use console with 10 programs and 40 resistance levels
- Micro adjustable seat with fore/aft positioning
- Heavy-gauge steel frame
- Integrated generator/flywheel resistance system
- Durable powder coat paint
- Contact and telemetric heart rate
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com.