Spirit CS800 Stepper
The CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16" maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
Please note: Due to the nature of the Spirit Commercial range of fitness equipment, all pricing including freight and installation will be provided on application. Orders are manufactured to specific installation requirements and as such, lead times may vary.
Please phone us on 0800 625 3349 to discuss your specific requirements or email us with your quote request.
- Console: Large Blue-LED matrix Window with 20-Character Message Centre with Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Heart Rate, Level, METs, Program, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts
- Number of Programs: 10
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel: 10.5kg
- Stride Length: User determined, 405mm Maximum Step Height
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel with Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Music Addon: No
- Product Weight: 80kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1397mm L x 813mm W x 1600mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
Ease of Use
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com.