Spirit CR900-LED Semi-Recumbent Exercise Bike
Built to last, the CR900-LED Semi-Recumbent Bike takes workout ease and comfort to a new level. Step-through design makes it easy for all users to enter and exit the bike. Moulded foam seat that infinitely adjust along the seat rail and quick ratcheting pedals make it quick and easy to get on and go. Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings provide fluid pedal motion.
Please note: Due to the nature of the Spirit Commercial range of fitness equipment, all pricing including freight and installation will be provided on application. Orders are manufactured to specific installation requirements and as such, lead times may vary.
Please phone us on 0800 625 3349 to discuss your specific requirements or email us with your quote request.
- Console: All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Distance, Heart Rate, Laps, Level, METs, Program, RPM, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts, Workout Summary
- Number of Programs: 9
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive Train: 8 Groove Poly-V Belt with Spring Loaded Idler
- Power: Self-generating
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Flywheel: 13.5kg
- Pedal: Ratcheting pedals with 2-degree inversion
- Crank: Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings
- Adjustments: You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of it.
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Music Addon: No
- Product Weight: 88kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1701mm L x 736mm W x 1244mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
Heart Rate % Profile
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.