Spirit CU900-LED Exercise Bike
The CU900-LED Upright Bike from Spirit Fitness boasts features that provide users with precise fit and function and a beautiful console to track performance. The seat height securely locks and adjusts at infinite increments while the molded handlebars provide ultimate comfort. Pedal motion is smooth and consistent with industrial roller bearings and a crank axle that can power through any climb.
Please note: Due to the nature of the Spirit Commercial range of fitness equipment, all pricing including freight and installation will be provided on application. Orders are manufactured to specific installation requirements and as such, lead times may vary.
Please phone us on 0800 625 3349 to discuss your specific requirements or email us with your quote request.
- Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack, with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Distance, Heart Rate, METs, Program, Resistance Level, RPM, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive Train: 8 Groove Poly-V Belt with Spring Loaded Idler
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Flywheel: 13.5kg
- Pedal: Ratcheting pedals with 2-degree inversion
- Crank: Oversized 1" crank axle with heavy duty roller bearings
- Adjustments: Simple lever adjustment
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Fan: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Music Addon: No
- Product Weight: 65kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1219mm L x 635mm W x 1397mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don't enjoy the experience that our products create, they won't feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
Adjustments - You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the lever under the seat.
Comfort - The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
Heart Rate % Profile - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
Flywheel System - A heavy duty 13.5kg flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
Generator System - This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com.