- Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Laps, METs, Pace, Program, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts
- Programs: 17
- Speed: 0.8 - 19km/h
- Incline: 0-15%
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC Drive System
- Running Surface: 558mm x 1574mm
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Folding: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 215
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 2133mm L x 889mm W x 1524mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Motor - 5 years, Deck - 3 years, Electronics and Parts - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
Oversize pulleys and 12 groove poly-v belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability.
Double-sided .5mm phenolic coated deck, 3.0” rollers and multi-ply Habasit® belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles.
Roomy 22” x 62” workout surface offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout.
Industrial, 5.0 horsepower AC drive system provides power and longevity.
Polyurethane shock absorbers ensure just the right amount of cushioning.
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org