- Console: Large Blue-LED matrix Window with 20-Character Message Centre with Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Heart Rate, Level, METs, Program, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts
- Programs: 10
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Incline: No
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Train: No
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel: 10.5kg
- Foot Pedal: Oversized and Padded
- Stride Length: User determined, 405mm Maximum Step Height
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel with Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 80kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1397mm L x 813mm W x 1600mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Brake and Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
The pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
Ease of Use
16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
A turbo cooling fan is standard on the CS800 Stepper. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org