- Console: All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Console Feedback: Calories, Calories/hour, Distance, Heart Rate, Laps, Level, METs, Program, RPM, Speed, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Watts, Workout Summary
- Programs: 9
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive Train: 8 Groove Poly-V Belt with Spring Loaded Idler
- Power: Self-generating
- Flywheel: 13.5kg
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Crank: Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings
- Pedal: Ratcheting pedals with 2-degree inversion
- Adjustments: You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of it.
- Frame: Epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 88kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1701mm L x 736mm W x 1244mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of it.
The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
Heart Rate % Profile
There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
A heavy duty 13.5kg flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com