Sole SRVO Strength Trainer
The Sole SRVO is your new workout partner at home! With an intelligent resistance system and three different training modes, you can tailor your workout to your needs, even when those needs change.
Ships complete with four attachment options – handles, ankle straps, bar, and belt. Bench not included.
- Wifi and Bluetooth capability
- Manual (button) and wireless controls
- 750W Motor
Dedicated fitness app
- 150 preset exercises
- Exercise library for all major muscle groups - arms, shoulders, back, chest, core, glutes, legs
- Voice guide - exercise name and reps
- Exercise video display
- Workout history and summaries
PREORDER YOURS TODAY!
|Assembled Dimensions||1052mm L x 524mm W x 124mm H|
|Workout Modes||Standard, Eccentric and Isokinetic (slow/fast)|
|Max User Weight||150kg|
|Warranty||12 months with proof of purchase for any defects in materials or manufacturing.|
- Standard Mode: Constant resistance (isotonic) throughout the range of motion.
- Eccentric Mode: Greater resistance when the cable is retracted, lesser resistance when the cable is extended. The set weight is the weight applied during the eccentric stage when the cable is retracted. For example, if the weight is set to 10kg the concentric stage (extending out of the cable) is less than 10kg while the eccentric stage (retracting of the cable or lowering) will be 10kg. This training mode provides greater stimulation for muscle hypertrophy.
- Isokinetic Mode: In Isokinetic mode, resistance varies with the speed of movement. The faster the movement of the cable, the greater the resistance. The slower the movement, the lighter the resistance. This training mode provides complete muscle stimulation throughout the range of motion and is great for training explosive strength. There are two levels, fast and slow for different resistance and speed needs.
What happens after you place your order?
Order received and processed to our warehouse
Pick, pack and dispatch
*Dispatch timing may vary due to carrier availability and collection times
*Please allow an additional 1-3 days for rural delivery
**The above days are standard work week days Monday-Friday, at this time our operation is closed on weekends.
What if I have ordered a large/bulky item?
If you have ordered a large or bulky item we strongly recommend that you are home to receive delivery of your order, we will request the carrier phone you prior to delivery.
What if you receive the wrong product?
If the product received does not match your order, please contact us within 14 days and we will arrange for collection and correction of your order immediately.
What if the product is not what you expected?
If your product is not as you expect when you receive it, please notify us within 14 days. For goods to be credited, they will need to be delivered back to Achieve Fitness in the original condition and packaging. Freight charges on returns will be the responsibility of the buyer and a 10% re-stocking fee will apply. If you need assistance with the return of a bulky item, please contact us and one of our team will be happy to assist. For further information on delivery, returns, warranties and our full T’s & C’s, please click here.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com.