- Console: Transformer power supply, 7" blue backlit LCD display
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, HRC, Pulse, Speed, Strokes, Time
- Programs: 12
- Heart Rate: In-built wireless heart rate receiver (chest strap optional)
- Resistance: Servomotor - 16 levels
- Drive Train: Chain/V-ribbed belt
- Power: Plug in mains
- Frame: Oval tube
- Slide Rail Construction: Aluminium
- Slide Rail Length: 1200mm
- Seat: High density foam
- Flywheel: 6kg
- Foot Rest: Adjustable
- Water Bottle Holder: No
- Folding: Yes
- Product Weight: 35kg
- Max User Weight: 120kg
- Dimensions: 2560mm L x 600mm W x 1010mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 1 year, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
DetailsPacked full of features and with a super smooth air/magnetic resistance, the only thing missing with this rower is the water. The York 302 rowing machine offers 16 levels of resistance for a varied workout to suit any athlete. The extra-long seat track and solid fixed foot rests provide a feel as close as you can get to rowing in a skiff. The York 302 rowing machine has 16 built-in programmes including Heart Rate Control which offers lots of variety to enhance your workout.
The 7” blue backlit LCD display provides feedback on time, distance, calories, strokes, strokes/min and pulse.
York have a long standing international reputation for quality products which are built to provide trouble free service for many years. With over 75 years’ experience at the forefront of the fitness industry York truly are “The Strongest Name in Fitness”.
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com