- Console: 6.5" LCD Display
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Incline, Pace, Pulse, Speed, Time
- Programs: 10
- Speed: 1-18kph
- Incline: 0-15 levels
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap included
- Drive Motor: 3.0 continous hp
- Running Surface: 20" x 60" (508mm x 1524mm)
- Frame: Steel framing with epoxy powder coated paint
- Folding: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: Yes
- Product Weight: 115kg
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 2105mm L x 885mm W x 1442mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Motor - 3 years, Deck - 3 years, Electronics and Parts - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
The Sole F63 treadmill has been reviewed as "simply the best quality treadmill in its price range" by numerous consumer resources and magazines. Sole has earned the reputation of building quality treadmills using the best components, the F63 holds true to this even at a lower price. The strong, 3.0hp motor delivers challenging speeds up to 18kph and inclines up to 15 levels. Run up to six preset programs including, cardio training and fat burning specific programs.
When not in use, the treadmill deck safely locks into place, 100% secured. Other safety features include a large stop switch, starting speed of only 0.8kph and low-profile running hood. Additional features include cooling fans and speed and incline controls on the arms.
The Sole F63 treadmill console is user friendly with a vibrant blue display. The information displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Travelled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
F63 Sole Treadmill Technology
The Engineering team at Sole is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, Sole works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
- Folding Deck Design - Easy Assist - Sole Fitness offers the best folding treadmill design on the market. Their design features a patented all gear rack and pinion system with the Safety Lock Deck design that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F63 also comes with the Easy Assist folding deck design, this unique feature allows you to release the deck, step back and the deck will unfold itself effortlessly while you watch. The Easy Assist folding deck design is unique to Sole and makes unfolding your treadmill all too easy.
- Convenient Controls - Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
- Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
- Large Light Commercial Display Screen - The Sole LCD console display makes work outs easier and more effective. A vibrant blue screen with large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information.
- Message Board - Sole is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the Sole Message Board? It is an alphanumeric text centre that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout? Just push the user profile button the message board will walk you through the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner's manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motors with Flywheels - All Sole treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Flywheels are added to the motors to ensure they run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor.
- Rollers - When Sole chose the rollers for their treadmill line they went with only the best and outfitted all their treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. Sole use 2.5" rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Belts - Sole use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of their treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Bullet proof frames - All Sole treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, their frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
- www.TreadmillDoctor.com - There are several companies on the internet that review Treadmills but none is more honest or straight forward than the TreadmillDoctor.com. He tells it like it is and pulls no punches on the quality; or lack thereof, of the treadmill. The amount of traffic that he gets on his site has set him up as the premier location for treadmill research. Sole has had a relationship with the Doctor for the past 7 years and he has high regard for their treadmills and considers them a huge value in both quality and service. The Treadmill Doctor has spoken and Sole has passed with flying colours.
- Product Video
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com