Johnny G Spirit Spin Bike
The first Hybrid stationary bike designed by Johnny G and the Spirit team, allows for versatility in the indoor cycle room, and is a workhorse companion for the gym floor.
Includes Bluetooth®, compatible with Myzone™, Garmin® and leaderboards.
- Electronically controlled magnetic resistance system with multiple adjustment touch-points
- Belt drive system provides the feel of a road bike
- Solid steel construction, triple powder coated for durability
- Smart, Bluetooth enabled electronics
- Console: 23 characters with 6 data metrics at a glance, multi-colour heart rate and power zone indicator LEDs
- Console Feedback: Distance, Heart Rate, Resistance, RPM, Speed, Time, Watts
- Number of Programs: 4
- Resistance: 20 Electromagnetic levels
- Drive Train: Conti Synchroforce® HTD and Hutchinson® FleXonic® Poly V® belts
- Power: Self generating
- Seat: Gel
- Flywheel: 21kg
- Pedal: Dual sided with SPD and straps
- Crank: 3 - piece
- Adjustments: Seat and Handlebar - up/down – locking pop-pin, fore/aft – lever lock
- Frame: Solid steel with 3 layers of protection (plated, powder-coated and clear coat)
- Fan: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Product Weight: 68kg
- Max User Weight: 159kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1250mm L x 500mm W x 1100mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
The Johnny G Spirit Spin Bike is the perfect innovation – with the past molded and forged into the future. The electronically-controlled, magnetic resistance system allows users to duplicate, replicate and differentiate their training sessions. Performance metrics are accessible at all times on the high-visibility LED display. The cockpit-style console has been strategically crafted to transport you into an elevated state of performance through the integration of mind and body.
A generator drive system with power save function allows users to store workout data for 10 minutes after pedaling has stopped. Proprietary handlebar design for comfort and resistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position. Built in programs give users an effective workout each time and include Warm Up mode, Manual, HR Zone program, Power Zone program and LAP program.
Belt Drive System
Conti Syncroforce® and FleXonic Poly V® belts deliver a unique feel of a road bike.
A unique circuit design stores enough power to retain the workout information for at least 10 minutes and maintains connection to all user devices and leader boards when the user stops pedaling. Unlike many other bikes, absolutely NO batteries are used in this bike.
Cockpit Style Console
Performance metrics are accessible at all times on the high-visibility LED display. The concept for the console gives the rider the feeling of being in a cockpit looking at a heads-up display.
Proprietary handlebar design for comfort and resistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position.
Sweat-resistant pressed steel, clamshell frame for maximum durability and design.
Built In Programs
Warm up mode, Manual, HR Zone program, Power Zone program and LAP program. Program selection to keep you engaged.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.