- Console: 5.5" LCD Display
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Incline, Pace, Pulse, Speed, Time
- Programs: 10
- Speed: 1-16kph
- Incline: 0-15 levels
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Motor: 2.75 continuous hp
- Running Surface: 20" x 60" (508mm x 1524mm)
- Frame: Steel framing with epoxy powder coated paint
- Folding: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: Yes
- Product Weight: 85kg
- Max User Weight: 130kg
- Dimensions: 1875mm L x 845mm W x 1350mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Motor - 3 years, Deck - 3 years, Electronics and Parts - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
- Large running surface
- Specialised workout programs
- Precision welded frame
- Sound system with 2 way cable
With a strong 2.75hp motor and a large 510mm x 1520mm running deck with cushion flex suspension and easy-assist folding, the Sole F60 treadmill is well on its way to becoming another Sole best seller. Along with design value the F60 treadmill comes with 10 standard programs and a very detailed, informative display console that will provide users with beneficial feedback during and after workouts. Also, there's no reason to not stay cool and relaxed during exercise, the Sole F60 treadmill is equipped with cooling fans and a sound system that will make an hour long workout feel like minutes.
F60 Sole Treadmill Technology
The engineering team at Sole is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, Sole works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
- Folding Deck Design - Easy Assist - Sole Fitness if proud to offer the best folding treadmill design on the market. Their design features a patented all gear rack and pinion system with the Safety Lock Deck design that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F60 also comes standard with the Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, this unique feature allows you to release the deck, step back and the deck will unfold itself effortlessly while you watch. The Easy Assist Folding deck design is unique to Sole and makes unfolding your treadmill all too easy.
- Convenient Controls - Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck - A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%. The reversible deck is the same type used in commercial grade models and is wax lubricated, which means less work on the motor during use.
- Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
- Large Light Commercial Display Screen - The Sole LCD console display makes workouts easier and more effective. A vibrant blue screen with large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information.
- Message Board - Sole offers integrated message boards on most models. What is the Sole Message Board? It is an alphanumeric text centre that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you through the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner's manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motors with Flywheels - All Sole treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, Sole add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Flywheels are added to the motors to ensure they run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life of the motor.
- Rollers - When Sole chose the rollers for their treadmill line they went with only the best and outfitted all their treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. Sole use 2.75" rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Belts - Sole use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of their treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Bullet proof frames - All Sole treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, their frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
- Product Video
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com