- Resistance: Manual magnetic - infinite levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt
- Power: Self-generating
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Flywheel: 22kg
- Pedal: Dual sided with toe clip and SPD cleat
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forged steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Adjustments: Infinite micro adjustment on seat and handle bars Seat to pedal distance: (min. 75cm, max. 104cm)
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Fan: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Music Addon: No
- Product Weight: 64kg
- Max User Weight: 135kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1064mm L x 538mm W x 1025mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
The Spirit CS800 spin bike is an excellent trainer with a sturdy ergonomically correct frame structure. The patented and exclusive V-Block friction locking system used for seat and handlebar locking provides the best sliding and holding control of any spin bike available.
This is a true high performance piece of fitness equipment suitable for your home, studio or commercial environment.
The heavy duty zinc coated frame provides durability second to none and the direct drive gearing gives users a natural cycling motion simulating being on the road. The Spirit CS800 spin bike comes standard with dual pedals to allow riders to use SPD shoes or standard training shoes.
Whether this spin bike is to be used by one or multiple users at home or in a spin class, it can be suited to anyone. The Spirit CS800 spin bike has infinite micro adjustments to handlebars and seat ensuring comfort for all users.
Product ManualView and Download here
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com.