Sole R72 Recumbent Exercise Bike
Reap the benefits of a top quality recumbent exercise bike with the R72 from Sole Fitness. Stay fit and healthy without the impact on joints or risk of lower back strain, all in the comfort of your own home.
- Console: 7.5" LCD Display
- Console Feedback: Distance, Heart Rate, Level, Pace, Program, RPM, Time
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Drive Train: Belt drive
- Seat: High density foam
- Flywheel: 10kg
- Pedal: Oversized and padded with 2 degree pronation
- Crank: 3-piece crank, width 170mm
- Adjustments: Fore/aft seat adjustment (min. seat to pedal: 65cm, max. seat to pedal: 90cm)
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Music Addon: Yes
- Product Weight: 55kg
- Max User Weight: 130kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1320mm L x 740mm W x 1210mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
Recumbent bikes are becoming the latest trend in the exercise world and the Sole R72 is leading the pack. The reason; getting a great workout has never been so comfortable and relaxing.
To achieve the most comfort in a workout, low impact is extremely important when considering exercise equipment. Users with foot or joint issues will love our R72. Our patented 2 degree inward design on our foot pedals puts your body in its correct posture, minimising the aches and pains associated with other models. Another reason users love the Sole R72 is the padded, adjustable seat with its supportive back. Lower back pain is one of the proponents of why people don't workout. But with a comfortable supportive seat that adjusts to users needs, you can focus less on being uncomfortable and more on getting in shape.
Statistics show that people are more likely to stick to a routine on a recumbent bike than other forms of exercise. Our integrated 7.5" LCD display with its programming is the main reason for this. If you're the type of person looking to be challenged, programs such as hill and strength will help users reach goals. Or if you're ready for the challenge you can set up your own designed programs with the User Defined feature or Heart Rate Control. Along with Fans, MP3/iPod capability and these programs, the R72 will allow users to consistently and safely push themselves to the next level.
And because it's compact and so easy to set up, you could have it in front of a window or in your office. No more excuses to not work out, the Sole R72 is the answer.R72 Technology
- Magnetic Resistance - Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating - Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat. Because all users differ in height its important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display - Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievement.
- Frame - Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminum shroud makes the SOLE bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touch points and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
Product ManualView and Download here
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a North and South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help!
Whether you’re looking for further guidance on setting a range, have a customers’ product under warranty for repair, or simply have a question to ask, don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com.