- Console: 9" blue backlit LCD
- Console Feedback: Program, Pulse, RPM, Time, Watts
- Programs: 10
- Heart Rate: Chest strap included, Contact and Telemetric
- Resistance: Electromagnetic - 21 levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt with self-tensioner
- Power: DC 12V / 1.5A
- Flywheel: 6.5kg
- Seat: Gel
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forged steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Pedal: Ergonomically designed with 2 degree pronation
- Adjustments: Horizontal and vertical seat adjustment
- Frame: Heavy duty steel tubing
- Water Bottle Holder: No
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: Yes
- Product Weight: 53kg
- Max User Weight: 135kg
- Dimensions: 1095mm L x 580mm W x 1395mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
When talking about the most popular home exercise equipment for losing weight, the stationary exercise bike will always be mentioned. The Sole B94 exercise bike is a great space saving model without sacrificing on features.
It's a fact that most users of exercise bikes will tell you the number one priority about using an exercise bike is being comfortable but yet challenged in the workout. The Sole B94 exercise bike provides both of these elements and all for use in the comfort and convenience of your own home. The adjustable gel seat, strong frame and ergonomically designed pedals allow the machine to conform itself to you instead of the other way around.
The straight-forward programs and 22cm LCD display of the Sole B94 exercise bike will provide users with fast effective fat burning and cardio exercises, helping you to spend less time worrying about gimmicky programs and more time focusing on reaching your goals. There are 10 challenging programs to choose from, everything from Hill to Heart Rate Control, or design your own program with the user defined feature. The Sole B94 exercise bike is a great piece of fitness equipment for those in training and beginners alike.
- Product Video
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org