- Console: 10.1" Touchscreen Display
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, METs, RPM, Speed, Time, Watts
- Programs: 10
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt with self-tensioner
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel: 14kg
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forged steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Pedal: Oversized with fast latching system
- Adjustments: 12 seat positions, aluminium rail
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Water Bottle Holder: No
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: Yes
- Product Weight: 65kg
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 1440mm L x 740mm W x 1200mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Console parts - 1 year, Labour - 1 year (Excludes Health and Fitness Clubs)
- Features and Information
DetailsDesigned on the solid CR800 platform, the CR800ENT incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1" entertainment display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to almost any facility. The step-through design makes it easy for your clients to get on the bike, and the easy-adjust seat allows them to find the most comfortable position.
- Large 10.1" touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming
- 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective
- High density foam pads for extra comfort during a long ride
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Oversized foot pedals with fast latching system
- 10.1" touchscreen display
- Tablet friendly reading rack
- Convenient storage compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- TV - Watch your favourite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display - The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet - Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings - The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customise the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com