- Console: Large blue LED matrix window with 20 character message centre, integrated reading rack
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, METs, Pulse, RPM, Speed, Time, Watts
- Programs: 10
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt with self-tensioner
- Power: Self-generating
- Flywheel: 14kg
- Seat: Dual-spring cushioned
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forged steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Pedal: Dual-width with 2 degree pronation
- Adjustments: Easy-ratchet with full fore/aft seat
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 53kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1070mm L x 540mm W x 1350mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Labour - 1 year (Excludes Health and Fitness Clubs)
- Features and Information
DetailsIndoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The Spirit CU800 exercise bike is a self-generated light commercial and residential upright bike with incredible features. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seat, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard. The multi-grip handlebar, together with the easy ratcheting seat post, integrated with the fore/aft positioning of the dual-spring seat, assures you receive an extra comfortable workout.
The heavy gauge steel frame and heavyweight flywheel of the Spirit CU800 exercise bike creates the perfect base while the console offers multiple programs and ample, easy-to-read feedback to keep you engaged for the duration of your workout.
- Easy-to-use console with 10 programs and 40 resistance levels
- Micro adjustable seat with fore/aft positioning
- Heavy-gauge steel frame
- Integrated generator/flywheel resistance system
- Durable powder coat paint
- Contact and telemetric heart rate
- Product Video
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org