- Console: 10.1" Touchscreen Display
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, METs, RPM, Speed, Time, Watts
- Programs: 11
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Incline: No
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt with self-tensioner
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel: 12kg
- Foot Pedal: Oversized with 2 degree pronation
- Stride Length: 51cm
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: Yes
- Product Weight: 132kg
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 1980mm L x 600mm W x 1700mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Electronics and Parts - 5 years, Console Parts - 1 year, Labour - 1 year (Excludes Health and Fitness Clubs)
- Features and Information
DetailsDesigned on the solid CE800 platform, the CE800ENT elliptical cross trainer incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1" display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. The CE800ENT was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
- Large 10.1" touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming
- 3 different workout display modes gives users a variety of workout feedback
- Smooth, quiet 51cm stride - the ultimate distance for the average user
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base - the rollers are also shielded for safety
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Large 10.1" touchscreen display
- Tablet friendly reading rack
- Convenient storage compartment for keys, phone or MP3 player
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- TV - Watch your favourite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display - The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to find tune your workout experience.
- Internet - Easily access the preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and TWitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings - The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customise the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version and more.
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com