- Console: Console requires 4 AA batteries
- Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, RPM, Speed, Target Distance, Watts
- Programs: No
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Resistance: Unlimited Air Resistance
- Drive Train: 1/8" chain
- Power: Self generating
- Flywheel: 9-blade fan
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Crank: No
- Pedal: Flat, platform-style pedals with anti-skid surface/knurled footrests for upper-body only workout
- Adjustments: Up/down – locking pop-pin, fore/aft – lever lock
- Frame: Welded steel construction with bolt-on floor stabilisers
- Water Bottle Holder: No
- Fan: No
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 60kg
- Max User Weight: 160kg
- Dimensions: 1220mm L x 658mm W x 1281mm H
- Commercial Quality: Yes
- Warranty: Frame - 5 years, Electronics and Parts - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
DetailsAir-driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower-body challenge allowing the user to emphasise pushing and pulling or experience a total-body workout..
Highly durable to accommodate even the most challenging high intensity interval workouts.
Standard, integrated windscreen to prevent blow back for user comfort.
Whether this air bike is to be used by one or multiple users at home, it can be suited to anyone.
- Product Video
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org