- Console: LCD display
- Console Feedback: Time, Watts
- Programs: 8
- Resistance: Isokinetic for step speeds from 10 to 210 steps/minute. Linked upper and lower body linear pattern
- Incline: No
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric
- Drive Train: Linear guideway and poly-v belt
- Power: AC Plug in 240V
- Flywheel: Low Inertia
- Foot Pedal: Cushioned foot plates with stabilisation straps
- Stride Length: N/A
- Frame: Steel
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 139kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1700mm L x 890mm W x 1220mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Mechanical & Electronic - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
The MS350 adjustable seat not only provides a customised fit, but is also removable for wheelchair access. Patients can experience full body exercise through coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg and arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients’ specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position. Versatile for different training emphasis, the MS350’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user’s choice.
Unique uses for the Spirit MS350:
- Self adjustable step length allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 5 degrees to full range.
- Arms are linked with a 1 to 1 ratio to the foot pedals for ease of coordination. Arms can also be used alone without stepping with feet.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal and/or arm stroke.
- Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs. If measuring arms only the graph and power readings will be reversed.
- Work range up to 750 watts.
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
The Spirit MS350 features 8 programs including Quick Start, Manual, Hill, Plateau, Cardio, Interval, Custom Facility, Heart Rate, and Symmetry program. The Symmetry program respectively articulates left and right leg exercise watt input through visual biofeedback.
The Spirit MS350 accommodates Isokinetic resistance – throughout the entire range of motion, patients can safely determine resistance.
Programs can interactively adapt to patients’ characteristics using input information such as weight and gender as the basis to maximise their rehabilitative regimen.
Targeted Clinical Applications
The Spirit MS350 benefits in areas of: orthopaedics, sports medicine, neurological and cardiac rehabilitation, as well as senior rehab and wellness training.
MA902 Bi-Lateral Calf Support Set
As a component of the MA902 Seated Stepper Calf/Hand accessories set, the bi-lateral calf support set offers advanced support for patients experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results.
This newly designed lower limb stabilisation set offers:
- Minimised lower limb adduction or abduction
- Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly
- Lightweight construction
- Attachment just below the knee eliminates any knee torque
- Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment
- Calf support pivoting which allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path
MA906 Hand/Wrist Stabilisation Set
An additional component of the MA906, the Hand/Wrist Stabilisation Set allows users with limited or no hand strength or control to enjoy the benefits of the Spirit MS350 Full Body Stepper Wheelchair Access. Patients with hand and wrist deficiencies will find comfort and security in maintaining a stable hand position throughout the exercise session.
This newly designed hand/wrist stabilisation set offers:
- Stable and correct hand position throughout the workout
- Support for the wrist while minimising wrist flexion
- Reduction in pressure points
- A full and natural range of motion for the upper body movement
- The ability to keep the hands in place during exercise
- Easy attachment and removal on the pivoting hand grips
- Product Video
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email email@example.com