- Console: LCD display
- Console Feedback: Time, Watts
- Programs: 8
- Resistance: Isokinetic - step speeds from 10-210 steps per minute (starting resistance of 5 watts)
- Incline: No
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric
- Drive Train: Linear guideway and poly-v belt
- Power: AC Plug in 240V
- Flywheel: Low Inertia
- Foot Pedal: Cushioned foot plates
- Stride Length: N/A
- Frame: Steel
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- MP3/iPod Capable: No
- Product Weight: 110kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 1720mm L x 770mm W x 1220mm H
- Commercial Quality: No
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime, Mechanical & Electronic - 3 years, Labour - 1 year
- Features and Information
Versatile for different training emphasis, the Spirit MS300’s unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain an elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting at 5 watts translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user’s choice.
- Multiple Seat Adjustments include 8-position swivel seat for easy access, 6-position back recline for hip angles, and fore/aft positioning.
- Cushioned Footplates enhance user comfort. The ankle strap and the Velcro foot strap are easily adjustable to secure the feet.
- Adjustable Handles with rotatable hand grips allow wrist patients to comfortably use their upper body.
The Spirit MS300 features 8 programs including Quick Start, Manual, Hill, Plateau, Cardio, Interval, Custom Facility, Heart Rate, and Symmetry program. The Symmetry program respectively articulates left and right leg exercise watt input through visual biofeedback.
The Spirit MS300 accommodates Isokinetic resistance – throughout the entire range of motion, patients can safely determine resistance.
Programs can interactively adapt to patients’ characteristics using input information such as weight and gender as the basis to maximise their rehabilitative regimen.
Targeted Clinical Applications
The Spirit MS300 benefits in areas of: orthopedics, sports medicine, neurological and cardiac rehabilitation, as well as senior rehab and wellness training.
MA902 Bi-Lateral Calf Support Set
As a component of the MA902 Seated Stepper Calf/Hand accessories set, the bi-lateral calf support set offers advanced support for patients experiencing lower body deficiencies or weaknesses that require additional leg and foot alignment to achieve maximal results.
This newly designed lower limb stabilisation set offers:
- Minimised lower limb adduction or abduction
- Easy attachment and removal on footplate assembly
- Lightweight construction
- Attachment just below the knee eliminates any knee torque
- Fully adjustable to keep the lower limb in proper alignment
- Calf support pivoting which allows the ankle to move freely in its normal path
MA902 Hand/Wrist Stabilisation Set
An additional component of the MA902, the Hand/Wrist Stabilisation Set allows users with limited or no hand strength or control to enjoy the benefits of the Spirit MS300 Rehabilitation Seated Stepper. Patients with hand and wrist deficiencies will find comfort and security in maintaining a stable hand position throughout the exercise session.
This newly designed hand/wrist stabilisation set offers:
- Stable and correct hand position throughout the workout
- Support for the wrist while minimising wrist flexion
- Reduction in pressure points
- A full and natural range of motion for the upper body movement
- The ability to keep the hands in place during exercise
- Easy attachment and removal on the pivoting hand grips
Bi-Lateral Symmetry Monitoring Program
The bi-lateral symmetry monitoring program aims to resolve limb deficiencies and walking gait by encouraging users through biofeedback and enables clinicians to minimise the requirement for compensatory strategies in their patient or client care.
Evenly balanced standing, walking or running shows that the body is healthy and efficiently at work.
The more symmetrical the left and right sides of the body are, the faster, stronger, and more consistent your musculature performance will be, indicating a balanced condition. It is observable that symmetry is important for endurance and performance, from the elite athlete to the chronic or acute patients; and from sports specific performance to activities of daily living.
Muscular imbalance is generally a sign of a problem in the body. A person who is highly asymmetrical – imagine a large left versus right side performance discrepancy as an extreme case – would be considered less ‘fit’ or physically capable than a symmetrical person.
Clinicians should aim for symmetry of strength and performance in order to minimise the requirement for compensatory strategies in their patients or clients. It is with this goal in mind that the Symmetry program was developed and offered across the Spirit Medical Systems Group product line.
The symmetry program on the Spirit MS300 monitors, measures, and displays power throughout the pedal/arm stroke and provides biofeedback to motivate patients to maintain power between the right and left side efforts. The stepper’s symmetry program aids the user in achieving a more balanced exercise stroke, especially for those patients with bi-lateral deficiencies such as stroke and post-op knee patients.
Further, by engaging the exercise with either just the lower limb/footplate performance or the upper body arms only, it will provide similar feedback for performance in those isolated movements.
- Product Video
- Freight Calculator
Estimated Shipping Cost
- After-Sales Care
We’re here to help!
One of the most important considerations when investing in fitness equipment is the after-sales backup service available to you. Here at Achieve Fitness we carry a complete stock of spare parts and understand the importance of the personal touch in your overall service experience.
With a team of dedicated technicians nationwide, a South Island distribution hub, and a friendly customer services team, we are here to help in your quest for a fitter you. Whether you’re looking to buy a new piece of equipment, need the old one fixed, or simply have a question to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 625 3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org